BVP Properties Cleaning Program
The safety and well being of our guests and employees will continue to be of the utmost importance to all of us at BVP properties when we are able to reopen. We are here for you and have developed a comprehensive program to ensure that we are providing the best and safest environment possible, from our team members wearing masks and gloves to properly spaced tables and extensive cleaning practices. We look forward to welcoming you for inventive eats, craft cocktails, and our extensive wine selection.
Cleaning & Sanitizing
• The host station and all associated equipment will be sanitized at least once per hour.
• Service stations, service carts, beverage stations, counters, handrails, and trays will be sanitized at least once per hour.
• Dining tables, bar tops, stools, and chairs will be sanitized after each use.
• Condiments will be served in either single-use containers, or thoroughly sanitized after each use.
• Check presenters, votives, pens, and all other reusable guest-facing items will be sanitized after each use.
• Trays and tray stands will be sanitized after each use.
• Storage containers will be sanitized before and after each use.
• Food preparation stations will be sanitized at least hourly.
• Kitchens will be deep-cleaned and sanitized at least once per day.
• Food and beverage items will be transferred between employees using contactless methods.
• Use of EPA-approved disinfectants.
• Point-of-sale terminals will be sanitized between each user and during shift change. Whenever possible, servers will be assigned individual tablets
• Tables, booths, and bar stools will be spaced to allow for a minimum distance of six feet between each seated group of guests.
• A maximum of 50 percent of capacity will be seated inside each one of our inside dining rooms; all guests must be seated rather than standing.
• Hosts and managers will manage physical distancing at entries, waiting areas, and queues, in addition to signage encouraging proper practices.
• All menus will be one-time use, printed on paper.
• All straws will be available upon request.
• All food and beverage items will be placed directly on the table, instead of being handed directly to guests.
• Beverages will be served in single-use cups; no refills will be offered.
• Fruit for all drinks will be served on the side in a single-use container.
• All team members will wear masks and gloves.
• All employees will be comprehensively trained on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols.
• All employees have been instructed to wash their hands, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, every 60 minutes for at least 20 seconds.
• All employees have been instructed to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, cleaning, going on break, and before and after starting a shift.